All New Class for 2021!
Part of the "Social Media Super-Charge" Series for Small Business
This course covers three of the largest and most important social media in great detail. In all cases, we present a thorough training on getting the most of these applications. And, for each, we talk about how that specific medium fits into your overall sales and marketing strategy.
This course takes each of the platforms in turn, but constantly reminds you to create an overall approach to branding and social media. Each platform has "secrets" and best practices that most casual users never see. We provide these secrets and best practices as a series of checklists. Some are specific to individual postings; some are based on a weekly or monthly schedule; and some have a larger, strategic approach.
Most small businesses "use" social media, but don't really have a strategy for using social media effectively. That strategy starts with understanding the strengths and weaknesses of various platforms. And it culminates with a unified approach to branding and how your company presents itself across a variety of platforms.
This course is taught by Karl W. Palachuk, a social media influencer who "touches" over one million people per month. Karl has been using these social media for more than ten years, and has demonstrated mastery across all of the major social media that small businesses need to be successful.
Here are the specifics of what you'll learn, week by week:
Module 1: YouTube - Setup and Optimizing for Marketing
- “Google Properties” And Webmaster Tools
- Planning Your YouTube Strategy
- One Email; Multiple Brands
- Graphics and Branding
- Creator Studio
- Channel Settings
- Next-Level Branding
- Social Media Link
- Custom URLs
- Paid Membership Channel?
Module 2: YouTube - Video Upload and Tagging
- Video Uploading Checklist
- End Screens and iCards
- Scheduling, Captions, and Chapter Headings
- Longer Videos
- Link to Adwords Account
- Analytics and Reports
- YouTube in the Big Strategy
Module 3: Facebook - Setup and Maximizing Results
- Facebook Personal and Business
- Graphics Revisited
- Pages and Groups
- Rules for Group Management
- Successful Posting / Cross-Posting
- Facebook in the Big Strategy
Module 4: LinkedIn - Setup and Effective Use
- LinkedIn Basics
- Three Levels of Connections
- The Greatest Profile Opportunity in Social Media
- Details and Options
- Overwhelm, Minimalist, or Super Niche?
- Fake Profiles Can Teach You a Lot
- Graphics and Branding
- Custom URL
- Premium Options
Module 5: LinkedIn - Optimizing for Sales
- Email Marketing – and Abuse
- Recommendations – Giving and Getting
- Posts, Articles, “Blogging” and Syndicating
- Activities and Notifications
- All-Star Status
- Super Search
- LinkedIn in the Big Strategy
-- -- --
You may also be interested in the other courses in the Social Media Super-Charge Series for Small Business:
Organize and Optimize Your Social Media (Scheduled for June 2021)
1. Introduction, Overview. Marketing vs. Sales
2. Google, Apple, SEO, and Managing your Company's Meta Data
3. Graphics Overview and Tools Management
4. Automating Your Social Media Marketing
5. When to Pay for Advertising and Tools
Super-Charge Your Social Media Marketing (Scheduled for September 2021)
4. Email Marketing and Newsletters
5. Super Charge: The Magnifying Effect
-- -- --
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, blogger and author of the very popular Relax Focus Succeed blog at www.relaxfocussucceed.com.
Includes five weeks of webinars with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor. All classes are recorded for download. All classes include suggested "homework" that is totally action-focused and intended to move your company's marketing forward.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for Sales Managers and Marketing Managers.
A Few Details . . .
Each course will be five one-hour webinars
There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Questions? Email [email protected]
|Module 1||Deep Dive Into Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn|
|Unit 1||Week One|
|Unit 2||Week Two|
|Unit 3||Week Three|
|Unit 4||Week Four|
|Unit 5||Week Five|