Core Standard Operating Procedures for Small IT Providers - W501
You're guaranteed to learn something that will make or save you the price of admission!
This course will cover the most important procedures you need to have in place to run an efficient and highly profitable Managed Services Business.
Whether you're a new Computer Consultant or an experienced Managed Service Provider, you need to create successful processes that will propel your company forward. Nothing is more critical to making profit than having the right processes and procedures in place!
When I take on new coaching clients, they have many of the same issues over and over again. And almost all of them boil down to SOPs - Standard Operating Procedures. Or the lack thereof.
Everyone knows you need SOPs. In fact you probably know which ones you need. But where do you start?
You will learn
- A practical introduction to SOPs
- The relationship matrix of SOPs
- Internal Organization
- The Ten Most Important SOPs for your IT Consulting
- SOPs management, organization, and updates
- Implementation strategies internally
- Implementation strategies for clients
- Service Department SOPs
- Avoiding the biggest pitfalls with SOP development and deployment
- Building an Action Plan that works
Delivered by Karl W. Palachuk, blogger and author of the very popular "SOP Friday" posts at http://sopfriday.com.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners and managers. It is particularly useful for the Service Manager or Operations Manager.
- A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five one-hour webinar calls
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Questions? Email [email protected]
|Module 1||Module One|
|Unit 1||Week One|
|Unit 2||Week Two|
|Unit 3||Week Three|
|Unit 4||Week Four|
|Unit 5||Week Five|