Automate Your Accounting with QuickBooks Online and Integrated Apps
Taught by Rayanne Buchianico, Author and Coach
- Five Tuesdays - November 24 - December 22 - Register Now
- All classes start a 9:00 AM Pacific
Complete assignments during this course and email them to the instructor.
Topics for this class include:
- Touch your transactions exactly one time to avoid duplicated entries
- Make your business audit-proof with automated attachments
- Understand the purchasing and procurement process in detail
- Connect your PSA for automated invoice importing
- Pay your bills electronically from INSIDE QuickBooks Online
- Match your vendor bills with actual credit or bank payments
- Set up and record:
- Deferred Revenue
- Customer Deposits
- Sales Tax
- Hardware as a Service
- . . . and More!
Delivered by Rayanne Buchianico, Financial Coach and QuickBooks Advisor. Rayanne has been an MSP - managed service provider - for many years and advises MSPs on how to get the most out of their QuickBooks and PSA integrations.
Includes five weeks of webinar classes with related handouts, assignments, and "office hours" with the instructor.
This course is intended for business owners, accounting staff, and managers. It is particularly useful for the Owner or Operations Manager.
A Few Details . . .
- Each course will be five webinar calls (50-60 minutes each)
- There will be handouts and "homework" assignments
- If you wish to receive feedback on your assignments, there will be instructor office hours
- Class webinars will be recorded and made available to paid attendees only.
- All calls start at 9:00 AM Pacific Time
Questions? Email email@example.com
|Module 1||5W15 - QBO|
|Unit 1||Week One|
|Unit 2||Week Two|
|Unit 3||Week three|
|Unit 4||Week Four|
|Unit 5||Week Five|